- Know the client
- Know the issues
- Site inspection
- Investigation of solutions
- Recommended actions
- Asset register
- Business Case Preparation
- Manage compliance
- Monitor (ongoing)
- Water and Energy Advisor (ongoing)
Our customer focused solutions are often characterized by three terms:
- Efficiency – doing more with less, and dealing with what is on hand
- Sustainability – meeting the needs of today without compromising the needs of future generations, or of the natural resources themselves
- Innovation – providing new or alternative solutions
Our solutions based approach sees us:
- deliver services to recognise and address water and energy usage and wastage
- produce and project manage responsible and effective programs across various sectors, that are nationally and globally-minded and often scalable across organizations or industries
- collaborate with government and authorities to facilitate and advance the delivery of water and energy saving programs
- provide ongoing monitoring and management of the services we offer, to ensure efficiency gains are met, new issues rapidly addressed and recognise where possible additional efficiency gains could be made
Water & Energy Savers assist busy Facility and Property Managers to identify cost effective solutions. We engage staff and take into account staff and customer needs throughout the organisation. Generally our recommendations improve the amenity and experience of staff and customers.
- Health care
- Office blocks and complexes
- Retail properties
- Shopping centres
- Sports and leisure
Water & Energy Savers manage programs and projects for Government Departments and their agencies. We are also a service provider to a number of Water Authorities to help their customers improve water efficiency and management
- Water authorities/retailers/utilities
- Government departments
We help industrial customers with resource efficiency plans and trade waste agreements in order to meet regulatory obligations. Additionally, we find solutions that add benefits to the business including saving water, energy, chemicals, reducing processing times while maintaining quality.
Our expertise is in resource efficiency, re-use and recycling. We understand heating, cooling, cleaning and non-process usage.
Hospitals and Universities are large complex sites with many staff and customers. Our holistic methodology is able to capture and process extensive information and distil it into implementable site wide actions with accurate costs and estimated savings.
- Universities and Higher Education
- Health care
Our extensive experience in working with schools nationally has ensured that Water & Energy Savers truly understand the school environment and the pressures faced by your resources. From auditing projects, to works implementation, to tailored educational resources, our Environmental Solution Consultants will ensure benefits are maximized according to the needs of each individual school. Whether the projects are water or energy focused we will deliver sustainable solutions that will benefit your school both environmentally and financially.
- Community Water Grant project management
- National Solar Schools Program services
- Schools Water Efficiency Program