Energy can be a significant overhead for a company and is one of the principle impacts that an organziation will have on their environment. To understand your carbon footprint (usage), the essential first step is to understand what that energy consumption is – you cannot manage what you don’t measure.
Water & Energy Savers (WES) knows that many businesses want to cut energy costs but believe that cannot justify the cost of an energy audit without understanding what their return will be. WES’s extensive experience in the field has allowed us to develop an effective consulting package that will provide your business with the key tools you will need while keeping your outlay to a minimum.
Things we can do for you include;
- Provide you an assessment to AS 3598:200 level 1 auditing standards
- Investigate your historical energy consumption data for trends and seasonal usage
- Show you your current C02 emissions
- Optimize your lighting levels, including an assessment of applicable replacement technologies – this includes Lux measurements of key areas
- Demonstrate how your company compares to national averages and standards in efficiency practices
- Identify key technologies that will improve energy efficiency
- Provide a list of recommendations to save you money and reduce your emissions
- Present a complete report on the audit, analysis and recommendations
Taking advantage of a WES Energy Audit and Assessment package will give you an excellent business plan for improving your impact on the climate and cutting your overheads. Our report provides a point of reference for any environmental programs you are seeking to develop and will allow you to target your efforts in the most effective way.
Please contact one of our representatives and we will be happy to discuss how to give you the solution that will best fit your needs. Water and Energy Savers proves a range of efficiency services and has an extensive history of bringing our expertise to the aid of a wide variety of organsizations and facilities in helping them make a difference.
The cost of this assessment is dependent on the size of your property and the variety of the energy uses to be assessed. The range of prices is;
|Property Size||Energy Audit and Assessment|
|Large (or several sites)||$6,000|